Friday, February 3, 2012

Individual Reflection

For my groups presentation, I believe that we did a well job on keeping what we talked about to the point without any nonsense. We gave our audience the mot important information they needed to know and managed to have well put together explanations.

What could have been improved was the design we had for vertical and horizontal integration. The poster was all beat up and I believe that people couldn't see what we were exactly discussing with them. Other than this I believe that there was nothing else that could have been improved. Given what the teacher said, all presentations had gotten stronger  with the next. So I suppose we were the strongest group because we went last. We kept if brief and to the core.

I pretty much know this because of the time span that presenting all of these chapters took. Plus our classmates were losing interest of paying attention. Evidently we saved our presentation for the next day when people were likely to pay more attention than they did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment