Monday, November 14, 2011

Cultural Influence!

Culture has had a major influence on me since I drew breath. All my life I've been surrounded my heavy metal music and that has made me do things I never thought I'd be doing. Things such as playing guitar, piano, writing poetry, and being very intellectual. I am open to all other cultures and am very accepting of other people and their lifestyles. My culture influences me to be generous when I can. I guess it's a moral thing.

If I grew up in a different culture I do not know exactly who I'd be today. Maybe I'd be the complete opposite of me; hype, talkative, lazy, disrespectful, etc. Things I think I'd be had I grown up with my father. Not a pretty picture if you can imagine it. Maybe I wouldn't be as dedicated as I am now to school and other priorities. I don't always know why, but I believe I'd be a negative person had I grown up in a different culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment